Stopdrop Tooling Yellow Web Tool Lanyard with locking screw gated carabiner for working at height. Labelled with maximum weight guidelines and part number
Use in combination with
- Especially when using multiple tools simultaneously in combination with the abovementioned bags, this product is the tool lanyard of choice. It is least likely to get entangled. The lanyards are easily placed inside and taken out of the bags.
- The web tool lanyard features 2 screw gated carabiners. One side attaches to a ring inside one of the bags mentioned above. The other side attaches to the tool attachment point.
- Its simplicity in design allows for easy inspection by the end user.
- The Yellow Web Tool Lanyard material is UV protected, offering a longer reliable life span.
Alternatives to Yellow Web Tool Lanyard
- In working at height scenarios where there is a significant risk of the tool lanyards getting damaged by sharp instruments, please use the wire lanyards instead
- In scenarios where only a single tool is used or when the other end of the lanyard is attached to the body harness or tool belt, users may find a coiled tool lanyard more convenient
The benefits of using Screwgate Carabiners on lanyards for ‘Working At Height’
Tool Lanyards Selection