All Stopdrop lanyards come with recommended maximum weight guidelines. You can also find favoured lanyards featured in our catalogue.
These are our lanyards recommendations:
- Web and coil lanyards are best used in combination with the Stopdrop Tool bag. Ideal for scaffolders who need access to a number of tools at height.
- Wrist tool lanyards can be used for light tools such as screwdrivers or pliers. Never use these around active machinery or with heavy tools.
Wire tool lanyard recommendations:
- 1M wire lanyards should be used when there is a high risk of the lanyard being cut or damaged.
- 1.5M wire lanyards are used for securing heavier tools to fixed objects.
- 1.5M Heavy Duty wire lanyards are used for sledge hammers and other heavy tools.